FormulaSpy is rapidly growing and we’re making it possible for you to advertise on this website. Since starting in March 2013 we’re already seeing a large increase in traffic looking for the best collection of news, features and results covering Formula 1 & Formula E.
There are options for advertisers all over FormulaSpy, including:
- Banner ads on our homepage/articles, sidebar advertisements, as well as ads located at the bottom of articles.
- Sponsorship of special regular features. These include race features such as Team-Mate Battles for each and every round of Formula E & Formula 1, race reports for both series, as well as our weekly opinion pieces and ‘Top Ten Tuesday’.
- We sometimes have special placements available on BuySellAds. Otherwise we’ll be available to target via Ad Words. Alternatively if you’re an affiliate and want to talk, get in touch.
- Site Takeovers – FormulaSpy regularly receives offers for site takeovers. If you have any proposals, then get in touch.
- For the most comprehensive coverage on FormulaSpy, we can give all site advertising space to you for a race weekend/multiple weekends/full season. Background takeover and all competing advertising removed. For full availability or costs get in touch.
- Sponsorship – Despite FIA accreditation, the logistical costs behind our attendance at an event are self-paid. If you would like to sponsor FormulaSpy’s attendance at a Grand Prix or test, get in touch with your proposal.
- News aggregation – If you would like to run our articles as part of an RSS feed or aggregation based site, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are extremely open to these proposals.
FormulaSpy’s traffic figures are available on request from interested parties.
Our audience is primarily English speaking, due to our content being English language. This graph displays the breakdown. 49.4% of our visitors have their languages set to US English, 24.3% to UK English, with the remaining large 15.3% set to undefined. The small sections represent a mixture of visitors whose languages are set to Spanish, Finnish, German, Polish & Danish.
Location-wise, FormulaSpy’s biggest audience is UK based, with 31.5% of our visitors based there. 16% are US-based, with 6.7% of our audience coming from our home market in Ireland. The 25.5% come from users who have regions undefined or are visiting via proxy.
Australia, Canada, Germany & Denmark are our next highest visitors, each averaging around 5%.
As you would expect from a young site, the majority of our visitors are new. 2/3 of visitors to our site each month are new visitors, with a 1/3 returning as we have built up a loyal following over the last 18 months.